Phoenix

Remove INT mp boost on level for Hermits

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

do people actually bother to change to int gears to lvl up here??

dont you only get like some miniscule amount of mp per 10 int?

lets say if youre really that autistic, but what does more mp even do for you if you're not a mage?

1 hour ago, Arnah said:

This is only really used for washing which isn't possible and the reason  it was ignored initially.

yep which was my point at the end, what does having that slightly miniscule increase in MP even does.. because there's no washing here so its absolutely pointless to even think about making changes to it..

but then again its kurv we are talking about i guess. the whole suggestions forum is basically his diary...

On 2/27/2022 at 1:53 AM, Arnah said:

Makes sense to restrict something like this but not sure if this is a safe thing to change now.

wdym by "safe"?

On 2/27/2022 at 9:42 AM, Juneee said:

dont you only get like some miniscule amount of mp per 10 int?

lets say if youre really that autistic, but what does more mp even do for you if you're not a mage?

what does more mp do?
Nothing, you just have more MP which is nice lol

I didnt go out of my way to get int gears... It's just that I recently got access to some so I thought I might as well...  I've been using it for like 20 levels now... it barely makes a difference tbh... prob got like 100 extra MP? (not sure)

I know im not the only one leveling with int gear... if I started at lv1 I think it would be a lot more noticable...

Lastly, what's the issue with me posting suggestions?
That's the whole point of this subforum lol.
It's mostly my opinion of what I think would be fun to have in the game.
Am I not allowed to have my own opinions?

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

If something like this is removed, you should probably also retroactively remove excess MP from players who abused INT for extra MP.  Doesn't seem right to restrict this for future characters but leave old characters untouched.

I think it would be most fair to leave things as is.

On 2/27/2022 at 6:42 PM, Juneee said:

Few people do and I'm one of them. I currently sit at 429 bonus MP from my minimum MP for my job. That is 686 bonus MP with HB. Having extra mana allows you to benefit more from mana potions. Especially Hermits with alchemist. It matters a lot when it's accumulated over time.

9 hours ago, akash said:

If something like this is removed, you should probably also retroactively remove excess MP from players who abused INT for extra MP.  Doesn't seem right to restrict this for future characters but leave old characters untouched.

I agree with this.

But overall, I don't think it's necessary and too late to take action and change now.

• Like 1