Phoenix

Reduce LPQ and OPQ party member entry requirements.

Juneee

Problem:

• Currently even with the older players often resorting to bringing mules to LPQ/OPQ there's still difficulty in getting PQs going because of the missing 6th..

Solution:

A much needed change to help enhance the QOL of our low pop server. Would be very helpful towards newcomers because they struggle to keep PQ parties going with the requirements of 6 party members.

Make it same like the changes to KPQ where you can enter with 3 members instead of the min of 4..

So for LPQ and OPQ the min party members becomes 5 instead of 6.. You can finish both PQs with 5 members as well, albeit it takes slightly longer than a 6 man party. 

But this is surely way better than having 5 people stuck for hours waiting for the mythical 6th person to show up and save the day. Sometimes said mythical person remains mythical and you are left with 5 sad persons.

12 hours ago, Arnah said:

Everything on my side says KPQ requires 4. I can lower the two listed PQs to 5.

That's good to hear!

and oh KPQ isnt 3 to enter? I thought it was... If it is not, then why not reduce 1 more member req from it like what you would do with the LPQ/OPQ changes as well.

OA dex 10% are not that valuable anymore these days, so i dont think it would open much room for abuses? But then again, if we are talking about older players who used to spam kpq to try and get oa dex 10s, they already have enough mules to help them enter as 4 in the past to begin with. So whether it is a 3 man or 4 man requirement to enter kpq is besides the point kinda thing.. So having it reduced 1 more person like i would assume soon would happen to LPQ/OPQ is a good thing as well, for the same reasons mentioned in the original post. 

• 1 month later...

make a slight buff to LPQ to make it easier to get in.

make it 5-6 members to get in.

changes stage 5 (https://bbb.hidden-street.net/party-quest/ludibrium/stage-5) to require 4 less passes ( that is 1 portal).

reason: there are 6 portals you need to do. with 5 man its really slow and boring. this is also the stage where you must have both a mage and a thief to complete. if it requires 4 less pass u can skip 1 portal ( in case u dont have a mage u can skip the mage portal). making it easier to get a LPQ together. even if you have 6 members sometimes you miss one of the classes u need which is frustrating.

I made a post about this a while back but it seems this is still the big issue. i have seen 6 ppl willing to do lpq but not all the classes are there. meaning we have to leave some1 out for a mule to fill the roll most of the time

this small chance would make it so much better to lpq. 

or just allow smuggle

Edited by NixMar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 6:06 PM, Litre said:

I agree a -1 reduce for Lpq and Opq is needed but -1 for Kpq would make 1 man Kpq for rewards.

It would still potentially be preferable to make KPQ more accessible and simply make multiboxing an entire party quest roster against the rules.