Phoenix

add gachapon

NixMar

add gachapon

30% scrolls are in anyway. maybe remove or better yet nerf OP/Fun items so there still there

Tickets can drop like:

droprate starts at 1/100k and for every 1 level it goes down by 1k.
starting at level 10 mobs its 1/100k
level 11 mob = 1/99k
level 20 mob = 1/90k
level 50 mob = 1/60k
level 100 mob = 1/20k

and then past level 100 it should stay at 1/20k

bosses should have its own drop rate

edit new gacha ticked idea:
monsters in a town/area drop gacha tix only for that town example: ludi monster drop "ludi gachapon ticket", omega sector monsters drop "omega sector gachapon ticket" .
this way you only need to make 1 loot table for each town. drop rate for tix can be ajusted for the monsters level

Edited by NixMar
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure about the tickets dropping but I can agree with maybe doing something with Gachapon. Say what you will about the system, it does provide a way to make mesos. Would it be possible to block the most over powered or broken items? It might be controversial but in theory some "merchant" type players might only participate just for the economy.

i would rather see a sort of item (etc) exchance like orbis but for other towns.
but making an reward table for each etc is a good amount of work what about this:
monsters in a town/area drop gacha tix only for that town example: ludi monster drop "ludi gachapon ticket", omega sector monsters drop "omega sector gachapon ticket" .
this way you only need to make 1 loot table for each town. drop rate for tix can be ajusted for the monsters level like i posted in the first post

• 4 weeks later...

I'm kind of heading towards adding more etc exchanges which act closer to a gachapon. I'd also like a way to discourage spamming of one specific etc if it was closer to a global table rather than a table per etc.

Initial idea was to just spread certain drops to mobs. Not entirely sure if I should lean a certain direction, do both, etc. Probably both but then I'll need to decide what goes where first.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 1:32 AM, Arnah said:

I'm kind of heading towards adding more etc exchanges which act closer to a gachapon. I'd also like a way to discourage spamming of one specific etc if it was closer to a global table rather than a table per etc.

Initial idea was to just spread certain drops to mobs. Not entirely sure if I should lean a certain direction, do both, etc. Probably both but then I'll need to decide what goes where first.

oke do that. just start with 1 town (i think ludi would be best). what you can do is make 1 loot table and have like common, rare, epic, legendary tiers. then based of what level the etc is from you get a higher % chance for higher tier reward. just to keep it simple. example: the lower level monsters in ludi would have a 0.1% chance of getting a legendary reward and a 90+ monster would be 3% chance for a legendary reward

later you can add maybe unique rewards to specifiec monster etcs that would fit on top of the normal table.