Phoenix

Make dark monsters "holy weak"

Rykbi

I suggest that some of the Dark monsters be changed to Holy weak so that Priests have a little bit more variety in farming locations.

This change could affect any of the following: Dark Wyvern, Dark Cornian, Dark Rash, and Dark Drake (There is also Dark Stump and Dark Axe Stump which are Fire weak obviously cause they're stumps)

The Red Wyvern is weak to ice, Blue Wyvern weak to fire, but Dark Wyvern weak to nothing ???

Also, some mobs that have the prefix "Dark" are already holy weak, including: Dark Leatty, Dark Nependeath, Dark Pepe, Dark Jr. Yeti, Dark Yeti, Dark Yeti & Pepe, Dark Stone Golem, and Dark Cloud Fox (this is also lightning weak)

In addition, this change probably wouldn't impact the health of the game overall much at all. Priests would still have to use potions to train at these locations, where we don't need potions at all at undead. The tradeoff would be to look for different drops than our usual mobs, or to party with friends training there as well.

Thanks for your time,

Rykbi

Lvl 119 Priest

• Like 3

this is a very good change which could make priest more inclined to continue playing the game instead of making another class because they end up locked behind undead mobs.

this would be great.

• Like 1

This is all the mobs with “Dark” that I saw on bbb, not sure if their list is 100% accurate but I assume so. It’s only those 4 mobs that have no weakness. Thanks for your time Arnah!

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 8:38 PM, Arnah said:

This change seems fine, is that mob list complete or just a leafre missing list?

Huge win! Outside of Rykbi's list there's only Dark Sand Dwarfs from Ariant which aren't holy weak. They're only level 32 but making them holy weak could create more of a reason for early Clerics to pop points into Holy Arrow.

Any chance this change could happen for the next patch? Or would it need to be tested first?

Any love towards priest is much appreciated 😁

For completionist sake, below should be the full list of "dark" mobs (according to bbb) and wether or not they are weak to holy damage.

Holy weak:
Dark Leatty
Dark Cloud Fox
Dark Nependeath
Dark Jr. Yeti
Dark Stone Golem
Dark Pepe
Dark Jr. Yeti (Transformed)
Dark Yeti
Dark Klock
Dark Yeti & Pepe

Not holy weak:
Dark Stump
Dark Axe Stump
Dark Sand Dwarf
Dark Drake
High Dark Star (Not sure if this should be considered a "dark mob")
Dark Rash
Low Dark Star (Not sure if this should be considered a "dark mob")
Dark Wyvern
Dark Cornian

Edited by Oxyliquiet
added Dark Yeti and moved Dark Yeti & Pepe

1 hour ago, Oxyliquiet said:

Any love towards priest is much appreciated 😁

For completionist sake, below should be the full list of "dark" mobs (according to bbb) and wether or not they are weak to holy damage.

Holy weak:
Dark Leatty
Dark Cloud Fox
Dark Nependeath
Dark Jr. Yeti
Dark Stone Golem
Dark Pepe
Dark Jr. Yeti (Transformed)
Dark Klock

Not holy weak:
Dark Stump
Dark Axe Stump
Dark Sand Dwarf
Dark Drake
High Dark Star (Not sure if this should be considered a "dark mob")
Dark Rash
Low Dark Star (Not sure if this should be considered a "dark mob")
Dark Yeti & Pepe
Dark Wyvern
Dark Cornian

Dark Yeti is also holy weak, as is Dark Yeti & Pepe

• 2 weeks later...

Main Priests really need some kind of a buff, and this change might be good for them with farming and grinding.

in addition increasing their dmg in one way or another (making dragon attack multiple Monsters but with a longer cool down between attacks) but that for another topic.

if TOT is really coming out eventually there is an issue there as well with "Holy Weak" Monsters, that would make Priests kind of useless in ToT.

Edited by Litre

On 6/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, D4wdl said:

On top of that any ghost monsters should also get damaged, I believe ghost book doesn't get damaged by heal, don't take my word for it.

i think this is the list of ghost mobs:
Ghost Stump
Paper Lantern Ghost -looks like a ghost - heal weak
The Book Ghost -looks like a ghost
Nightghost -looks like a ghost  - heal weak 
Ghost Pixie -looks like a ghost - heal weak
Ghost Pirate
Dual Ghost Pirate
Dreamy Ghost - heal weak

i think they should also be holy weak. and for the ones that look like ghosts should be heal weak too. that is only "The Book Ghost" in this case. but that will add a nice extra trainings map for clerics

• Like 1

• 2 months later...