Phoenix

add Honster back to nlc shop ( and maybe mana bull too)

NixMar

add Honster back to nlc shop and mana bull too!
not for the gms price but like 6k ea would be more then fair. 

the only class suffering from this is warrior and mage and they dont have it easy anyway. thief and archer dont really use many pots as they have range / safe snipe spots and there skills.

this would also be a better meso sink since now people buy elixers from other people and the meso stays in the game.

• Haha 1

I believe the intention behind percentage-based recovery being excluded is explicitly so that larger unit healing items have value without being inherently trivialized by scaling sources of healing with a fixed price tag (with standard Elixirs and Power Elixirs not being available for purchase anywhere, this also gives them their own value not undermined by arguably better equivalents for sale at an NPC).

One could, however, make arguments in favor of making the particularly dense recovery items, like Melting Cheese, Reindeer Milk and the Dews somewhat more cost effective, possibly even as much so as the low-recovery basic red and blue potions, as the threshold for warriors and mages respectively being able to non-wastefully consume them is high enough, not to mention that it's impossibly high for bowmen and thieves to ever really be able to exploit that cost-efficiency. The outcome of such a thing is enriching existing, more "classic" elements of the game rather than bringing back two of the four potions that killed basically every other recovery item in the game. (Though I recognize and can appreciate that there is a certain nostalgia for the NLC potions, I feel that the decision to exclude them from Phoenix was probably a healthy one to make.)

• Like 1