Phoenix

rough introduction! for the spies! lols! 555!+ #SiegHeil!

so thought would write! 

I got banned by another gaming community for smegaing to much lol! they only said promote not talk negatively about it so im ok haha! 

anyways.. if anyone cares to ask if im a girl/woman here.. just label me as you want! they even call Berbie names! is our community! I myself wouldnt be  
offended, maybe annoyed but GM's may have a difference stance on it, and dont blame them really..!! is their community! they can regulate/moderate however
they see fit! lols! 555!+ 

to girls/women/ladies here; I am manager for another game, and during one time... there was like 60% females watching my youtube videos! I didnt know how market to
them when that happened lol! growing up playing diablo 2, there was only one instance when girl gave me her number so I could talk to her though lol! she thought I was annoying later though! I mean I never said anything mean to her.. just followed her around mostly! lol! I didnt know it was wrong at time.. but now I do! those issues were never talked about growing up..!! my other friend which had a feminine name told me, I wasnt dictating.. only guiding! and she said theres a difference! later on she was raped by her boyfriend, I didnt know what do at the time so just gave her items lol! than after that listened! later on she wasnt such a newb anymore and was carrying people diablo boss pretty much! she was scared tell others because small community at time! and there was one instance where some latino girl got offended by a creep on my game! I dont know what he did/say but it was enough for her write a forum post about it! she is a lawyer to! ahahs! 555!+ the presence of girls/women not that strong in gaming communities.. and if it was.. lots of creeps/perverts/pedophiles online! so be careful! other girls in gaming usually are on ventrillo/team speak though! few use discord to! least for my game! sometimes girls lie about their sex just get guys leave them alone though! than when comes to teamspeak lol..!! some may even use microphone with voice changer just for others leave/leaver them alone! ahahs! 555!+ yes, girls/women game during this day/age! more girls/women are much better for the community, even if fake! attracts less of a desperate market/audience for girls/women! unless you want attract creeps/perverts/pedophiles online..!! even brazilian gamer boys, lie about being a girl just take them out in real life! while first meeting them online! we have our reasons! this is the new generation of boys/men/guys! get used to it or get left behind! the world isnt that safe where you can tell everyone everything online! or locally even..!! 

the mention of spies is true though honestly! asking so much personal questions in gaming/locally/real life wont make you lots of friends! even girl I was playing with thought that! well wasnt exactly feminine name but.. had cleaning in it, and female char! so you can tell they care about the values! plus they were gaming couple so could kind of tell, one was the woman other was man! hahas! 555!+ 

anyways my chars are Reimu/Reimuu/Reimuuu/Reimu1/Reimu2/Reimu3, you get the idea! see you ingame! for those who want know so much about me.. for the desperate folks! although.. if I found out you know about me from forums and not just playing with me ingame... chances are is automatic blacklist/ignore/rejection for all the rest of my days in gaming! ahahs! 555!+