Phoenix

I'm still fucking with ya

quit

since I'm currently banned for 5 days for no reason, I'll be grinding lpq for scrolls on my mule. the reason I'm still playing is for the love of the game and because I'm such a strong person. I wouldn't have kept playing before, but since trolls were also banned, I will continue to play even though I was banned for literally NO reason. I just wanted to make this post to inform people who play phoenix about whether or not the top player will continue to play because, again, I was banned for no actual reason, and the answer is yes I will. soon, zak will be killed by the top players including myself and while doing so I'll be listening to this while ALL trolls cry:

so be sure to spread the good news and thank you for reading. and don't forget to pour one for all the hurt trolls who harassed me that I didn't report who got banned anyway because everyone knew they should get banned.

• Like 1

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Like 1

Dude, you've literally threatened to murder me and my family multiple times, in game and on twitch. 
You know there was a reason people didn't want to play phoenix after OSM shut down right? Because of you. 
Stop being a bitch, and keep playing or make like your name and quit instead of making cringy ass forum posts like this, pussy.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Nibla said:

Dude, you've literally threatened to murder me and my family multiple times, in game and on twitch. 
You know there was a reason people didn't want to play phoenix after OSM shut down right? Because of you. 
Stop being a bitch, and keep playing or make like your name and quit instead of making cringy ass forum posts like this, pussy.

It's abnormal how you obsess over me and make up lies like this. the reason you constantly say things like this on discord, in game, and this forum is because you are a creepy, obsessed stalker and a troll. I have never talked to you and I literally know nothing about you or who you are at ALL, but this is what you do every waking moment of your life. 

Edited by quit
  • Like 1

• quit locked this topic
  • quit unlocked and locked this topic