Phoenix

Hey everyone, 

After the past few days, with all the recent warnings and bans, I am sure we can all come to conclusion that we need more active staff members both in the game, and also in Discord.
We need someone who will be able to handle situations such as ban appeals and other reports, host in-game Events, search for hackers / botters, and so on.
We also need someone who can be available for us while Arnah/Ostre are busy or unavailable.
I've been thinking about this for a long time and I would really like to hear your opinions about hiring more staff members (or Arnah's decision).

❤️ 

Edited by radish
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, RedBlueBlur said:

whoever wants a gm that takes grudges personally and handles matters in such a childish manner? ks noobs @ fog and harass/stalk them?

Thank you, Next.

I wouldn't be a GM anyway, but thanks for letting everyone know that you were crying behind the computer screen while you typed that post.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Arnah locked this topic
  • radish unlocked and locked this topic
  • radish unlocked this topic

I like this suggestion.  Of course, we need to hear what Arnah thinks of the idea.  I think the more important need is for another discord moderator before an in-game GM (but I could be wrong).  I do not want to appear overly sensitive, but at times I am surprised at how long hate speech or inappropriate content remains posted on the discord.  That said, I recognize that Arnah and Ostre have real-life obligations as well and I am fortunate for the work they do to provide us an old-school maplestory experience.  Also, I understand that people want their outlet to "meme" still.  It seems like a hard balance.

All of this to say, I like your suggestion radish and hope to hear what Arnah thinks about it.

• Like 2