Phoenix

Timer on (zombie)mushmom

Natalie

So I saw that the whole multiclient dilemma is still raging in another post, with the rule being added and shortly after being removed.

That being said, I am kinda tired of trying to actively hunt mushmom, and then seeing someone afk on the rope. Yesterday every channel had someone afk in it for 7 hours, and I know for a fact that they were all logged into different characters. Made it impossible to try and kill it myself. So my suggestion is putting a timer for how long you can be in the map just like coolies. Why this would be a good idea is because first of all the KS dilemma and etiquette is different for everyone so this will remove that discussion and second of all it will promote people who are actively trying to get those scrolls; whilst punishing people who just alt tab for a chance every hour.

This is only my personal opinion and might not be shared, let me know what you guys think. :-)

• Like 1

I don't think that adding a timer will solve this because then people will have more characters waiting outside of the map and once their "AFK" character will be warped out, then they will go inside with another one. Maybe Arnah should consider adding a rule about camping bosses 🤷‍♂️.

• Like 1