Phoenix

JOIN THE MOVEMENT! Vote PIXELO for Phoenix Scania Supreme Leader Tuesday, May 5

blinker97

Good day, fellow Phoenix Scania citizens. My main char name is Pixelo and I am currently a level 37 F/P wizard. I am running for Phoenix Scania Supreme Leader in our inaugural elections this upcoming Tuesday, May 5.

Since joining this server, I've noticed a few things that I want to see changed and I don't think it's impossible for us to work on making that happen with your help:

1. Bigotry in chat messages.

Daily I see DEPLORABLE users sending map-wide or smega messages that use words that are hateful and hurtful. MapleStory should be an all-ages friendly environment, whether it's a private server or not. I plan to form an anti-bigotry task force that will actively seek out users that abuse chat (at my sole discretion) and will at first try to address the issue verbally, and if the behavior can't be corrected that way, they will defame/KS/publicly ridicule the user while we appeal to GMs to intervene.

2. More EXP multiplier events.

MapleStory should be more about the fun of advancement, and less about the "grinding" and pure leveling. 1.5x coupons handed out only when the server admins make a mistake IS NOT ENOUGH. I'm fighting for AT LEAST 2x just one weekend (Friday night-Sunday night) every month of the year. I'm willing to accept either coupons that are valid for that time period, or a global server event. Another alternative is selling 2x coupons in Cash Shop for a high but fair price (~10000 NX for example), so leveling can be meaningful on the players schedule occasionally after saving from voting.

3. Price gouging in FM.

Since this is a small population server, many scrolls and other items are not only more rare than on GMS, but now also prohibitively expensive. This is driven by PREDATORY shop owners, primarily in Ch. 1 FM1. These shop keepers are rarely selling items at a fair price since they essentially get to make up whatever price they want, and competition is scarce. Personally, I've tried to undercut FM1 shops for whatever items we overlap because I CARE ABOUT WORKING-CLASS MAPLERS. These Fat Cat wealthy shop owners only care about making more Mesos for themselves instead of spreading the love to those who are less fortunate. I aim to reach out to the shop keepers my administration deems as "predatory" and try to address the issue head on. If we can't make headway traditionally, taxing or more aggressive tactics (see issue #1) may be used.

4. Popularize mercenary-for-hire in PQs.

Your time is money. You should be paid for your time. If you join a PQ and end up only getting some exp out of it, YOU ARE BEING SHORT CHANGED. Demand a fair wage in the form of either mesos or items in exchange for your blood, sweat, and tears from the party leader. 100 blue or white potions is a pittance compared to what your THOUSANDS OF KEYSTROKES are actually worth. I personally pay any party members I recruit 50k (25 before, 25 after) and I am not rich by any stretch of the imagination. End the slave labor.

I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU

VOTING STARTS 9 AM ET TUESDAY MAY 5. Remember, this is only a 1-year term, but we together can accomplish our goals!

LOCATION IS CH.2 FM ROOM 5

Please reply if you are also running for the Supreme Leader seat. We may be able to schedule a debate before voting day.

Thank you, and ZAKUM BLESS PHOENIX SCANIA.

- Pixelo

Edited by blinker97
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1