Phoenix

[WIP] Repeatable Jump Quest Rewards

Fruit Shop Owner

Very incomplete "guide" that would probably take some community input to finish. Information on BBB/Archive Hidden Street is either incomplete or inaccurate for Phoenix, so I thought I'd start this off. Might be a niche guide, but some ironmen in particular might find it useful (I can vouch for that after murdering snails for 2 days trying to get garnet ore...)

If you have confirmed information on what items have been rewarded from certain repeatable quests, or if you notice any inaccuracies, share here so I can update this

Ores are divided into 3 categories: Minerals, Jewels, and Crystals. The rewards listed are items that are confirmed; there may be others. Quests whose rewards seem to have been fully uncovered are underlined

=======================================================

John's Pink Flower Basket / Deep Forest of Patience 1-2 (level 15):

- 2x Mineral ore (exact types unknown; likely all except gold)

John's Present / Deep Forest of Patience 3-4 (level 30):

- 2x Jewel ore of any kind except diamond and black crystal

John's Last Present / Deep Forest of Patience 5-6 (level 60):

---

Shumi's Lost Coin / Construction Site B1:

- 2x Mineral ore of any kind except gold

Shumi's Lost Bundle of Money / Construction Site B2:

Likely 2x of any jewel ore except diamond and black crystal (unconfirmed)

Shumi's Lost Sack of Money / Construction Site B3:

---

Sabitrama and the Diet Medicine / Forest of Patience 1-2 (level 25): 

- 2x Mineral ore (Bronze...) OR jewel ore (unknown)

Sabitrama's Anti-Aging Medicine / Forest of Patience 3-4 (level 50):

Edited by Fruit Shop Owner
  • Like 1

If I remember correctly, those repeated jump quests all follow the same reward structure, where the first tier gives all metal ores apart from gold, the second tier gives all jewel ores apart from bc and diamond, and the last tier gives only bc, diamond or gold. The quantity is always 2, and it is never 2 different ores, just 2 of whichever reward is selected.  I am sure Shumi at least follows that structure since I used to farm those.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bellocringe said:

If I remember correctly, those repeated jump quests all follow the same reward structure, where the first tier gives all metal ores apart from gold, the second tier gives all jewel ores apart from bc and diamond, and the last tier gives only bc, diamond or gold. The quantity is always 2, and it is never 2 different ores, just 2 of whichever reward is selected.  I am sure Shumi at least follows that structure since I used to farm those.

Yep, that's what I'd expect, but the Forest of Patience in Ellinia gave me a jewel ore (I don't remember which one exactly) and then a mineral ore, probably because there are only 2 tiers there. The pattern likely applies to the other two, so I can probably merge those if we're sure that they follow that pattern, in which case this might as well just become a pre-answered topic in the Questions forum. Did you farm Shumi on this server?

Edited by Fruit Shop Owner

Just now, Bellocringe said:

I have not, at least to any significant degree. My farming was done on GMS a long time ago. 

Alright, things are probably the same here, but I want to make sure. The main reason I have doubts is because BBB/Archive Hidden Street shows different ore rewards for different jump quests of the same tier

• 6 months later...