Phoenix

Name Games :)

Fruit Shop Owner

Hey guuuys, name-changed super racist person here! So I've been thinking, since my name was so RUDELY(!) changed after I became attached to it (f4), and since I couldn't use my immense wealth on my ancient paypal account to attempt to become a shareholder of Phoenix, I have decided that I will continue grinding, BUT! I will hereby "ask" Arnah to eventually give me a free name change when or by the time I reach level 70 (assuming I don't die, get banned, or lose motivation due to having a gay name)! I have the audacity to make such an outrageous request because there are currently no level 70 hardcore ironmen, and I'm important. If I receive a name change, I will likely adopt a name related to seminal fluids so as to grace the rankings as is proper. Otherwise, I will destroy the world.

I'd also like to challenge whoever has african-american sacks, or another diabolical method, to attempt to destroy me, maybe through concerted efforts and top-tier strategy. I have 3377 health right now but no hyper body. I was going to do this later and make it a bounty but I have no money right now 😞

- IHateNickers (currently ILovePeople, eugh)