Phoenix

Why are we using the newer maple island maps?

Guyy

So I notice this server is before jump-down was available, as well as npc chat keybind etc.

I remember that during that time the first maps in maple island were not the ones with the green apple suit.

If I am not mistaking I believe the green apple suit maps in the beginning are probably around v62.

So I suggest, if you want to make the original maplestory experience, we should have the earlier beginning map.

I could be wrong but I am pretty positive that jump-down existed before the green apple suits.

ty for reading 🙂

P.S

Also, I'm new here. Your server could be 1st of them all given that your server is closer to the original (1x1x1 rates)

More people will come for the authentic experience, advertise if you can and with some time this might be the most popular server!

I think this one has the best potential since it's currently the most popular 1x1x1 original maplestory server

Edited by Guyy

The apple suit start is v37 or v38. We also recently had another maple island change with some mob spawn changes in v49.

While we want to provide the original experience, that experience also changed and It's not the servers goal to keep certain things old.

• Like 1