Phoenix

Low lvl Mini-boss Anti Muling

opman

For the past few weeks many of I've seen way too many low leveled mules (average lv40+ to 60+)  camping low leveled mini bosses, especially MM. Well I've been asking around and I found out they've mains and hence i say "Mules" in maps like MM. Since mini bosses like Balrog, Crimson Balrog, Blue Mushmom, Manon and Griffery requires somewhat of an effort (being lv 100+ to at least clear map or kill the mini boss except balrog) I'll exclude it from this thread and focus solely on MM and ZMM. 

Yes mini bosses are Free For All (FFA), however do we really want to offend someone or be on their bad side? or cause drama?

With muling allowed, I feel its fine for buffs during grinds but i think this is just disgusting to see so many mules camp MM daily for hours and tell u to change channel. I'm writing this to help whoever (newcomers or not) that're afraid to voice out.

I have no idea how this issue can be fixed even if arnah approves anti muling at low lvl mini-boss.

Options??? :

1) maybe it is a good idea to change the server into 'No Multi-clienting', allowing newcomers to also play the game without hesitation.

2) IP trace and ban when 2 characters r detected in different map ( 1 in mm map, 1 other in another map)

3) 5mins count down timer in ZMM, MM map (get wrapped to town on 0)
edit :
- Exiting 1 portal to the map before 'Hidden Street: Someone Else's House' = Town Wrapped (ty @Bellocringe)
- and/or All maps leading to MM to have a timer.

Edited by opman
  • Like 2

1 is my favorite option 🙂

I think that's a little hard to enforce at this point though, but I also think that neither options 2 or 3 are good. Option 2 is both hard to enforce and opens players up to getting banned for silly reasons. Option 3 is easy to circumvent by simply parking just outside the portals. I think if option 3 was supplemented with the exit portal kicking you out to where you would be if you CC'd could be a good measure to stop this sort of behavior. In any case I definitely agree this sort of easy resource hogging is degenerative for the game overall and should be addressed.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, opman said:

Yes mini bosses are Free For All (FFA)

That seems like the answer and the solution to this thread.

Not sure why you're so careful to not offend the mule owner. Does the mule owner have the right own the MM map? Or is the map FFA? Only one of those two are correct.

Just grow a pair and kill the MM. If drama arises because the mule owner honestly believes that he is entitled to own the MM map by parking a mule there, go ahead and record the encounter on video and then submit it to Arnah for review. He will either say you're right or the mule owner is right.

On 2/18/2021 at 6:45 AM, Phantom said:

Just grow a pair and kill the MM. If drama arises because the mule owner honestly believes that he is entitled to own the MM map by parking a mule there, go ahead and record the encounter on video and then submit it to Arnah for review. He will either say you're right or the mule owner is right.

True.