Phoenix

Red Musketeer Cape (Pianus Cape)

Kradia

SSnB_vY6aWGYXNgA33j2T4VP_HA755zQeb5R-cVPyfMHi61lHuFOc_S9-J7F9RJr92JFobc8Ppvm1eeUsPlwuGUU_QSWybr8Ft6Ta0GQWHTgz4UsFnr6qeqPONEc7wTiUQh7y0aS  Red Musketeer Cape

Level requirement: Change from 95 to 100
HP: 300 (added)
W.Def: 78 buffed from 39 w.def
M.Def: 88 buffed from 44 m.def
5 upgradeable slots (unchanged)
Obtainable from: Pianus drop x3 or repeatable daily quest

Should exist as a defensive item.

Originally obtainable from the quest “Carta the Sea Witch” (Level 90 and above) according to bbb.

The Ludibrium Cape works as a small damage boost, while the Red Musketeer should exist as an alternate cape, to allow squishy classes to survive at places that are currently too difficult to survive, unless you reach an unbelievably high level.

As an example, if a Priest were to survive Skelosaurus(Lv. 113, leech Lv. 108) with Hyper Body active, they would need 2172 HP (tested on Tespia), which they currently reach around late level 140s.

Magicians gain +8 HP/level on average. With this cape, Magicians would be able to survive Skelosaurus, at a much more reasonable level. Roughly level 108-113, depending on RNG.

This would also help Magicians in other instances, but without going in depth:
Grim Phantom Watches
Dreamy Ghosts (Himes)

If you disagree, feel free to share your opinion and we can discuss. If you agree, let me know why you agree instead of just posting +1.

Edited by Kradia
  • Like 4

This does seem perfectly fine.

Not interested in making the quest repeatable or removing it from that quest at all but I can also add it as a Pianus drop to get a non-average one(Could also make the Quest RNG the stats).

10 hours ago, Arnah said:

This does seem perfectly fine.

Not interested in making the quest repeatable or removing it from that quest at all but I can also add it as a Pianus drop to get a non-average one(Could also make the Quest RNG the stats).

Sure. 🙂