Phoenix

2x vote event for NX

opman

Would you like 2x vote?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Currently sitting on 400 NX / daily vote.

Some ways to introduce:
1. 2x vote for x amount of days (random
2. 2x vote for x amount of days for the start of every month (helps in gtop rankings refresh at the start of every month)

Your discussion is most welcomed, cheers!

2x vote is useless. Only real reason it works on another server is because they lock HP washing behind vote nx. It might slightly increase votes but not much.

If more Vote NX is required then I'll increase it. Another increase has been considered but nothing is confirmed just yet.

we have charms / slot expansions locked behind voting and this buff applies to the general public not  specific individuals, buffing current normal vote rates is fine but i think u rejected the idea before

Edited by opman

I think a voting streak would be a nice reason to remember to vote. Maybe every 7 day streak, the last vote is worth 1,000 points or even 1200. That amounts to an average daily increase of about 25% if the streak is maintained at all times. Loss aversion is a powerful tool to abuse in getting people to remember to do something!

yes voting streak is a good idea, a 20 vote increase per vote streak (5% of 400 base), and cap it to 400 (100% of 400 base), ending at max cap would net you 800 per daily vote (400+400).

This way, a 20 day voting streak would reach max cap which sounds reasonable.