Phoenix

Speedrun

doug

Like how quit has been doing and shit. It would be cool to have a speedrunning section on the website or forum in some sort of way for phoenix like how speedrun.com does it. Idk that would be fucking sick and i think a lot of people would get into it if there were some type of official leader board for it. Guidelines for it would probly be the standard you have to record it and would have to abide by the agreed upon rules for the speedrun. Then arnah or someone can watch the video and verify it or if its on twitch same shit. Examples are probly fastest out of maple island, fastest to 2nd job, jqs, party quests etc.

Edited by doug
  • Like 1

ideally for a speedrun i would have the rules be like you can put 1 mil (just an example idk how much) in storage before you start (you'd have to put it in storage beforehand by using another character on the same account) and then you take the money out of storage during the speedrun to use it. the reason you need to have some mesos is so the speedrun isn't like 6+ fuckin hours because you have no pots or any shit. or if there's a speedrun mode make it so you just automatically have that certain amount of mesos in storage when you start and you can't trade it or anything but that's kind of risky if it can be exploited somehow and given to other characters some way. it'd be good though because you wouldn't have to do all this bullshit set up just to start the speedrun like making another character to put mesos in storage to use during the run. it'd also be really good if during the speedrun your character was in its own "instance" or channel all alone so random other players can't mess with the run. also maybe if you choose speedrun mode or whatever your stats are set a certain way so you dont have to roll the dice before every run but i guess you could just leave that alone so you have to suffer through that if you want to do a run.

• Like 1