Phoenix

exchanging level 100 weapons for dragon scale\spirit

RickSenchez

crafting a level 110 weapon as of now is not viable as a solo player.
you need 45 total of dragon scales + spirits (1\333k or 1\250k drops in leafre)
even if we combine all the dragon scales and spirits that has been found by now i dont think we are even half way into making one weapon.

if we want to make it possible to craft those weapons i suggest we give an option to exchange any level 100 weapon for 1 dragon scale \ spirit
this will also make "bad" level 100 weapon valuable in fm.

thoughts? 

• 2 weeks later...

If Leafre Exchange isn't happening*, I think this is honestly a great idea at accelerating the scale and spirit collections slightly. I get that level 110 weapons are supposed to be extremely difficult to get, but as things are right now, it's very unlikely we will ever see a single level 110 weapon crafted.

Using Chief Tatamo or maybe the weapon crafting NPC in Leafre to exchange a level 100 weapon for a scale/spirit, with maybe a 5m price would do so much. Additionally, this would function as a much needed meso sink. This makes even the shitty level 100 weapons useful, which I think is a great idea considering how difficult they are to even find.

*I prefer a Leafre Exchange with the scales and spirits having a 1/1000 chance of being obtained from exchanging etc., mixed in with a bunch of garbage and potions, similarly to how Orbis Exchange works.

Edited by Kradia