Phoenix

NixMar

I like the idea of ETC being the gach ticket. It also allows me to make certain ETC worth less or more depending on how much it is used recently, while also allowing you to sell the ETC to others making it so multiple people could contribute to 1 'ticket'

Not sure how open this server is to something like a custom etc exchange but it sounds like a fun and useful addition.

If a low level Victoria exchange existed it could be useful for noobs who need a foot in the market bc I can see that affording anything in the market is kinda tough for them; they could sell etc or do exchange on their own.

Custom etc exchange for higher level training maps that are now "dead" like deep ludi could also promote training there, considering that Leafre mobs have the upper hand regarding drops and exp, and even hp and mob defense. 

I like this idea as it may bring more players to actually explore more maps than usual.

Also, usually gacha rewards pots with quantity less than 10, maybe we could tweak the pots rewards to be higher, somewhere around 20-30 for it to be somewhat worthwhile. As well as maybe using some items that are usually forgotten and low in monetary value (drake blood and meat, fairy's honey, sap) to pair with a lower than usual etc as part of the gacha exchange (i.e. 1 sap + 50 banana) for rewards such as dark scrolls or others.

• NixMar changed the title to .