Phoenix

Remove or Further lower Steely rate from Leprechauns

RedBlueBlur

I'd prefer a removal of steely completely from Leprechauns as this is also one part of the game design that just does not sit right. Otherwise, a further nerf to say; 1 in 300k rate of steely seems fine.

Seeing that once a Steely drop is generated in server, it stays in the server for most parts since it is not a consumable such as scrolls, pots until a player NPCs or Quit the game along with the stars. Even with the recent nerf to it's steely drop rate, it still feels like the amount of steely generated is still quite significant and unsightly. Since this map's pure meso value per hour is already relatively high, low damage required (<3,000), non-moving mobs brings other steely maps to a further standstill of emptiness.

Edited by RedBlueBlur

Agree with the suggestion that it should be nerfed further. I also think the mesos could be nerfed by 15-20%.

For Steely, the drop rate it could be 1/100k (0.00001) just like it supposedly drops at that drop rate from Nightghost.

I think it's important to keep the map relevant in a way that farming mesos should still be somewhat decent, but for Steely, I think it's better if we promote other maps to farm them instead of getting everything from one single map.