Phoenix

outlaw bugs

dugtrio

Flamethrower - mobs that are immune to poison cannot be under burn status from flamethrower. (dreamy ghosts, cornian etc...)
Wings - wings can be used on ropes without choosing any direction, after you do this and jump normally off the rope it counts as a wings jump
Grenade - other players cant see the grenade, they can only see the explosion when it hits the ground

• Thanks 1

the text "gaviota is disappearing" and "octopus is disappearing" only happens on character death while they are up
sometimes summoning gaviota while it is still up would cause the first one to stay up permanently, the permanent one would just appear to me while others cannot see it. it would appear as it is dealing damage but it doesnt actually, it just agros mobs. this bug only happened to me while being in channel 1, it seemed to relate to the same issue with mobs sometimes appearing alive client side after being killed.

22 hours ago, dugtrio said:

sometimes summoning gaviota while it is still up would cause the first one to stay up permanently, the permanent one would just appear to me while others cannot see it. it would appear as it is dealing damage but it doesnt actually, it just agros mobs. this bug only happened to me while being in channel 1, it seemed to relate to the same issue with mobs sometimes appearing alive client side after being killed.

octopus has the same issue

On 2/4/2022 at 11:43 AM, dugtrio said:

Flamethrower - mobs that are immune to poison cannot be under burn status from flamethrower. (dreamy ghosts, cornian etc...)

Do you have proof this isn't correct? Your other report shows goby(strong against fire) being set on fire. So either the DOT used for flamethrower has no element check, or it uses the poison dot.

Wings is definitely not an issue related to Phoenix

I'm still looking into issues with certain updates not being processed on the client.

here video from december 2008 ( a month after pirate release)
cornian taking fire DOT damage at 1:00 , dreamy ghosts taking fire DOT damage at 4:30
for the goby video idk maybe its a later patch that makes frozen mobs thaw out when flamethrower is used on them

Edited by dugtrio

Not sure that's the case.

If you burn > freeze, the only way you can tell its burning is due to the damage number. Freeze > burn will show the freeze frame but red.
At 1:28 you can see him freeze > burn > freeze which removes the red color but still has the DOT

yea i know that they still take burn damage, i ment that they become unfrozen making them able to move again

edit: currently freeze > burn = mobs still unable to move

Edited by dugtrio

• 4 months later...