Phoenix

delayed attacks at horntail

dugtrio

when attacking the horntail's left head(first prehead) directly my attacks would feel delayed/slow. its hard to explain but every 3rd attack or so my character would feel stuck(while holding down savage blow, every 3rd cast it would get stuck and the 4th cast would be delayed by like half a second) potions while attacking feel delayed the same way aswell
the other melee classes noticed the issue aswell while the ranged did not as much
i noticed that if i basic attacked there was no issue at all or if i was attacking to the opposite side of him there was no issue aswell.

Edited by dugtrio
  • Like 1

The preheads have a portal that gets constantly checked. Since no modifications exist like Tubi this is entirely GMS like atm. While options could exist with client modifications I'm not entirely sure what options there are.

maybe im wrong about this but, wouldnt that make it so that every attack/potion would be delayed sometimes?
currently if i would attack while facing the other way of HT prehead there was no issue at all, its only when facing it and attacking it

• 2 weeks later...