Phoenix

Event Coupons for all characters

Godzilla

Hello, 

Today I discover claiming the event cards is only for one character in one account. I was hoping to use the event coupons on my new character I've created. Since they were claimed on another character in the same account, I couldn't use them for that specific character. It feels unfortunate that I can't use them on for said character.

Please approve by letting us use our event coupons for all characters in the same account

To clarify, if we're gifted 8 hours of 2x EXP COUPON; it would only be distributed among all characters in the same account. If I used 1 hour coupon for 1 character the balance for that account will be 7 hours remaining in coupons. It's kind of like how NX/Payal is distributed among all the characters in the same account.

Another idea is perhaps allowing us to move the Event Coupons through Cash Shop from character to character. I think this may be an easier fix.

Please comment and let me know your ideas about this.

• Like 2

+1

I don't see a problem with this and could be useful if we ever get blessing of fairy

22 hours ago, Godzilla said:

Another idea is perhaps allowing us to move the Event Coupons through Cash Shop from character to character. I think this may be an easier fix.

Agreed on this method

• 2 weeks later...

Coupons are given with the idea it'll be used for the character you obtain them on. For every coupon obtained that is 1 per account you get the choice of what character should get it.

Not entirely interested in things like stocking up coupons to use for future characters but that's just my current opinion.

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 3:56 PM, Godzilla said:

Hello, 

Today I discover claiming the event cards is only for one character in one account. I was hoping to use the event coupons on my new character I've created. Since they were claimed on another character in the same account, I couldn't use them for that specific character. It feels unfortunate that I can't use them on for said character.

I'm having exactly the same problem. Kinda frustrating having all the coupons in a old character I don't feel like playing anymore.

On 5/5/2022 at 3:56 PM, Godzilla said:

This seems a good idea. +1