Phoenix

Suggestion Thread for Items That Are Unobtainable or Have Very Limited Availability

Kradia

I decided to make this thread because I thought it might be easier to handle one single thread for items that are unobtainable and/or have limited availability.

Please post the items you want added to the game and where/how you think the item(s) should be obtainable.

Overall Armor for LUK 10%

Spoiler

Currently only available from a quest as far as I'm aware. I believe it will be available through one or two more mini bosses in v67+, but the scroll should drop from mobs too in my opinion.

Ideas for where it could potentially be added:
- KPQ reward
- Pianus
- Book Ghost 
- Beetle
- Soul Teddy
- Lunar Pixie

I am not suggesting for it to be added to all of these mobs. But it would be nice if a few of these dropped it, because these mobs need some love.

Red Anelin (Lv. 100 Thief glove)

Spoiler

Currently unavailable. According to online websites such as bbb.hidden-street.net, it will never be available from a mob drop.

I think it would make a lot of sense if Red Wyvern dropped them at a 1/50k (0.0002%) drop rate.

Edited by Kradia

currently we are very limited with weapon 30% scrolls through mobs, which result in people leveling up characters just enough to do the showa quests for a chance at their wanted 30% scroll. i think this is extremely flawed as a game design and i suggest adding the missing weapon 30/70 to mobs.
currently available weapon dark scrolls through mobs(according to the BMS drop table) :
xbow 30
spear 70
pole arm 70
spear 30
2h sword 70
claw 30
wand 70
dagger 70
wand 30

missing weapon dark scrolls :
bow 30/70
xbow 70
claw 70
dagger 30
one handed sword 30/70
two handed sword 30
one handed bw/axe 30/70
two handed bw/axe 30/70
pole arm 30
staff 30/70
gun 30/70
knuckle 30/70

now, where should these drop? idfk i would love to hear some suggestions.
in my opinion they atleast shouldnt drop at places that are currently heavily farmed already(birk, skele, goby etc....)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 5:58 AM, dugtrio said:

currently we are very limited with weapon 30% scrolls through mobs, which result in people leveling up characters just enough to do the showa quests for a chance at their wanted 30% scroll. i think this is extremely flawed as a game design and i suggest adding the missing weapon 30/70 to mobs.
currently available weapon dark scrolls through mobs(according to the BMS drop table) :
xbow 30
spear 70
pole arm 70
spear 30
2h sword 70
claw 30
wand 70
dagger 70
wand 30

missing weapon dark scrolls :
bow 30/70
xbow 70
claw 70
dagger 30
one handed sword 30/70
two handed sword 30
one handed bw/axe 30/70
two handed bw/axe 30/70
pole arm 30
staff 30/70
gun 30/70
knuckle 30/70

now, where should these drop? idfk i would love to hear some suggestions.
in my opinion they atleast shouldnt drop at places that are currently heavily farmed already(birk, skele, goby etc....)

dagger 30s have a bbb drop from night foxes(that being said, crows have shoe jump 30, nightghosts have some 30s too)
it would be really funny(and cruel) if gun 30s dropped from gobies
cornians could easily get bow or gun 30
goby could get knuckle 30
the 70s can just be put wherever at endgame mobs and i think should have a slightly higher drop rate than the 60% drops (since there is that boom chance)
you can also slap all of the drops onto bosses

Edited by manfroy

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Arnah said:

Currently i'm interested in keeping the idea of Shrine, Showa, NLC, Crimsonwood being the only way to obtain dark scrolls the same.

while i like the idea of having specific areas for specific things, a lot of mobs in those areas have "worse" maps than others for some classes over others.
so i think it might be hard to balance without putting multiple scrolls in one mob drop table inorder to keep some sort of balance. (for example wolf spider has like 5 different weapon dark scrolls on bms)
if we compare mighty maple eater maps to water goblin maps in kill rate you will find discrepancy, of course you can balance it with drop rate being a factor in obtaining the scrolls but there is also the ease or appeal to actually go to farm a map for something you need which you cant balance unless changing some maps

adding weapon dark scrolls to showa exchange could be done to both introduce ways of obtaining weapon dark scrolls and adding reasons to hunt in those areas/exchange for the rare items that only showa provides.
there are 17 different weapon types available in the game while there are 10 different showa exchange options(excluding male boss pomade), could do something like 1-2 different scrolls per exchange option if you wanted to fit them all.
i would spread them out in a way where if a dark scroll is currently available(on BMS drop table) it would be under one of the harder exchanges to complete inorder to balance
the male boss pomade should have all of the dark scrolls the showa exchange provides but on a lower drop rate

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there are 12 types of armors:
top, bottom, oa, shoe, cape, helmet, eye-acc, glove, face-acc, pet-equip, shield, pendant
just about all of these are only available from gachapon and quests.
pet equip dark scrolls dont even exist,
face accessories arent obtainable,
theres only one eye accessory available, and eye accessory scrolls only drop in ninja castle
there arent even any pendant scrolls aside from the ones for cpq pendant(no longer obtainable), mpq pendant(not obtainable),ht pendant egg(OMEGALUL)i guess nexon wanted people to chaos scroll pendants
so which armor dark scrolls drop?

oa def 30
cape mp 30
glove dex 30
bottom def 70
oa luk 70(supposed to drop from water goblin)
gfa70
cape mp 70
cape str 30
shield hp 30
cape mdef 70
cape int 30
shield def 70
bottom hp 70
cape hp 70
cape luk 30
bottom jump 30
shoe speed 30
shield hp 70
oa def 70
cape luk 70
top def 30
earring dex 70(nerfed drop rate)
these are supposed to drop from shrine mobs but unsure if theyre in rn
shoe jump 30(not in bms drop table but on bbb from crow, is it even there on live?)
top def 70(fire raccoon)
helmet hp 70(lantern ghost)
all of the above drop exclusively in zipangu, and most of them are not even reasonable to farm.

There are an insane number of armor dark scrolls not available from any mob, this list is not conclusive

cape dex 30/70(30 drop from nightghost)
glove hp 30/70
glove dex 70
glove magic att 30/70
glove att 30
helm hp 30/70(afaik hh does not drop anything else but nlc pots, pineapple chew)
helmet int 30/70(30 from nightghost on bbb)
helmet dex 30/70
oa dex 70
oa luk 30
oa int 30/70(70 drop from nightghost)
oa str 30/70
top hp 30/70
top str 30/70(hh supposed to drop top str 30, but....)
top luk 30/70
bot def 30
bot dex 30/70
bot hp 30
bot jump 70
shoe dex 30/70
shoe jump 70(30 drop supposed to be from crows(is it in?), and black crow)
eye acc 30/70
eye int 30/70
earring dex 30
earring int 30/70
earring luk 30/70
earring hp 30/70
shield def 30
shield luk 30/70
shield str 30/70
shield att 30/70
shield magic att 30/70(dont forget the 10s and 60s)

its pretty obvious why nobody wants to list all this shit off, gl figuring out what to do with each scroll 🙂

Edited by manfroy