Phoenix

Allow the purchase of arrows from vendors again, with increased prices.

days

With the recent patch, all arrows were buffed in the amount of attack they give, while simultaneously having diamond / red arrows removed from the vendor in NLC and the vendor in Showa respectively. 

The only way to obtain these arrows now are through farming / exchange quests, which in my opinion is unreasonable to expect people to farm for hours to obtain one stack of arrows.

A potential solution to this would be reintroducing the diamond / red arrows back into their respective vendors while increasing the cost required

I think for diamond arrows, they should cost 150 mesos per arrow, and can only be purchased by level 100+ characters. While red/ blue arrows should cost 100 mesos per arrow and only be purchasable by level 70+ characters. 

150 mesos may seem low for a 14 attack buff, but considering how quickly archers go through arrows using strafe, having a stack of arrows cost 300k meso is reasonable in my opinion.

I'm also unsure if putting a restriction on the level you have to be to purchase the arrows is necessary, as diamond and red/ blue arrows now have a level requirement to even be used. 

or just make arrows work the same way as stars / bullets (rare drop and rechargeable at the vendor).

Edited by days

recharging ilbis cost 800 mesos for 1k stars.
kinda funny that you wanna pay 150k (1k arrows) for a recharge every time u need them.
i know you have to get the ilbi first but the cost of arrow would add up quick.

i think a level lock on arrows would be good. lets say there is a arrow for lv30+ and the next tier is lv50+. add the lv30 arrow to all monster from 30-49 as a drop
then add the lv50 arrow to 50-69 (or what level the next tier is) as a drop. that way it brings more items to the fm. then them being in the store for a bit higher price would be oke. (arrow npc price should be 1 or 0 so people are somewhat forced to sell them in fm to help out archers)

off-topic:
make soul arrow have the base option to use without arrows ( just the old soul arrow)
if 200 arrow > new stuff
else > old stuff