Phoenix

Windows11

Nighttt

Question

Hello. 

I upgraded to windows 11 again and my phoenix clients are crashing. Its happens once in a few hours. It doesnt show any error. The client just closes. I had this issue before when i upgraded to windows 11. I then downgraded to windows 10 and everything worked fine. I heard more people been having this issue on windows 11 while other people running windows 11 having no issues at all. Running sandboxed or not doesnt makes a difference.

image.png.f59ddcab99f4cad96f390a2b7def77b9.png

This pops up everytime i start the client but it runs anyways after that. I have the folder excluded.

When crashing not all clients crash at the same time. Its always one client crashing out of 3. And its always a other client crashing than the last time.

Edited by Nighttt

3 answers to this question

I noticed when im not running in sandboxed and the client crashes, it keeps running in the background as an background process and i am not able to phoenix again untill i kill it in task manager. When running in sandboxed and it crashes this doesnt happen and iam able to start it right after again in the same "box".