Phoenix

leech timer bugged when bossing

NixMar

• 4 months later...

I'm assuming the issue is the priest is killing the wraiths and the attacker isn't being considered as active and thus not giving heal exp? If so I can get a solution for this

we both killed jr wriths but it didnt activate heal exp. i think its only on the big foot maps. during black crow when we both kill a dreamy ghost it started working.

in both maps i (attacker) get the anti leech text in chat and go kill a mob to get rid of it but in big foot map it didnt do anything

felt more like a bugg but a solution could be:
make heal always give exp aslong as the attacker is not marked AFK. then every boss should give +5 seconds on the afk timer when an attacker deals dmg to it.
i think that how it works in maps like Zakum. i think here it gives heal exp if the attacker is attacking a boss. the priest doenst have to deal dmg?

afer some extra though heal exp with the leech timer as it is now works good. it just is bugged on those bosses. maybe make it so how heal gives +5 sec leech timer where the attacker get 5sec leech timer when attacking a boss

• 2 weeks later...

So currently, the way the heal active check works makes it impossible for the attacker of Bigfoot to be considered unable to provide heal exp when healed unless that guy is literally never attacking bigfoot.

The only issue would be the priest being marked as an 'inactive healer' which will require a bit more testing to verify the cause of this in a scenario of a bigfoot fight, and the best solutions. I assume the biggest issue is the attacker just doesn't take damage often enough.