Phoenix

add missing exchanges for showa mobs

manfroy

Extra D, Paper Lantern Ghost, Kappas, and Himes are only shrine/showa exclusive mobs that DO NOT have an exchange, with all other showa mobs having an exchangeable etc. With how many mobs that do have an exchange it seems weird that these three are left out.

What scrolls go into these exchanges dont have to be publicly known, but it would be great just to have an exchange for those mobs.
Here are some ideas for top exchange prizes:

Extra D : Stone shield(perhaps with nerfed hp), Yellow Work Gloves, overall str 30%, bottomwear dex 70%, gloves for magic att 30%
image.png.cf78fbeb676db006c8f3cc9232c0775c.png
Paper Lantern Ghost: Raccoon Mask/white raccoon mask,  helmet for hp 70%, dagger for att 30%

Kappa: Bamboo Spear, bow for att 30%, gloves for hp 30%

Hime: Fan, Sake bottle, Wand for att 30%, bottomwear for hp 70%
image.png.4dcf5b4feb4df5f4a662cd8b3b2a251e.png
(While Himes also do not have an exchange, I do not know if suggesting that is even a good idea as they already have somewhat decent drops, but farming that many etc to potentially get the scrolls would take a rather long time and rely on people killing black crow regularly, so maybe that balances it? /shrug.)

This is just an idea of what could be in there, but feel free to suggest things
Potions and arrows can be mirrored to match other exchanges

Edited by manfroy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I mean to be fair , any single person has a reason to camp certain exchanges for months on end due to the weapon 30%s already confirmed from the exchange.  it's not really an issue if he wants to camp a specific scroll to farm, it's like farming fire tusks for claw att 30

earring int 30 is not anywhere near as impactful as earring dex 30 or earring luk 30, but I have no idea where that would even go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...