Phoenix

Looking for the Korean Folk Town by Camila

Scarf

The final quest in the "Looking for the Korean Folk Town" quest chain given by Camila at level 35 is not completable.

I accepted the quest and got Camila's letter for Kong Ji, then selected "Korean Folk Town: Through the Sky", which makes me go to Ellinia to Orbis, then to Ludibrium, then down Helios Tower to the Korean Folk Town. After I arrive at KFT, I'm supposed to give the letter to Kong Ji.

However, after I accepted the "Korean Folk Town: Through the Sky", it immediately went into my completed tab in my quests and there was no longer a quest in progress or a completable quest. As a result, I have Camila's letter for Kong Ji, but cannot give it to her as there is no quest.

This is a big deal to me since I am trying to complete every quest, and being unable to clear a quest because of seemingly what is a bug would be greatly unfortunate. Fixing this problem would also be beneficial to anyone else who wants to clear quests in the future.

It seems that there are 3 quests in the chain on hidden street (https://bbb.hidden-street.net/quest/victoria-island/two-ways-to-get-to-korean-folk-town)

However, I only have the first two quests completed and the third quest is unavailable. I have the etc. item to give to Kong Ji but she doesn't have any quest in progress or completable.

camila quest.png

camila's reply.png

I actually just saw the description for the completed quest "Looking for the Korean Folk Town", and it seems as though that quest encompasses every quest within the chain. However, it does seem weird that I receive a letter from Camila when I cannot give it to Kong Ji.

52 minutes ago, Scarf said:

However, it does seem weird that I receive a letter from Camila when I cannot give it to Kong Ji.

This is bugged on v69 as somehow it is automatically completing it, but I tested on v69 and v75 and the issue is supposedly fixed based on my attempt on v75.

I don't think you lost any quest completions from this as I still have all of them completed according to character database