Phoenix

Increase Mob MP

Dusteh

Rather than having to buff the damage and other numbers on all mages, perhaps a more reasonable solution would be to increase the MP on mobs over level 100 to make MP Eater more efficient. Currently Stormbreakers have 5k MP, which nets 2,000 mp per MP Eater proc. Obviously this number is too high, but some number between 1k and 2k might be feasible to prevent grinding for free, but still alleviating the elixir usage issue. I think the ideal number would allow mages to reduce potion usage by 50%. Grinding wouldn't be completely free, and priests would be able to do more damage since they wouldn't need to weave between shining ray. 

Edited by Dusteh
  • Like 1

+1 This would help a lot of issues with how grinding feels at end game for priests. Definitely requires a fine touch to make sure it feels good but not busted.

The mages (F/P, I/L) seem to get very little benefit from their mp eater in most cases right now so if an iteration of this is implemented it would be good to look at how much F/P vs I/L vs Priest procs the mp steal. 

7 hours ago, Rykbi said:

+1 This would help a lot of issues with how grinding feels at end game for priests. Definitely requires a fine touch to make sure it feels good but not busted.

The mages (F/P, I/L) seem to get very little benefit from their mp eater in most cases right now so if an iteration of this is implemented it would be good to look at how much F/P vs I/L vs Priest procs the mp steal. 

The reason I/L gets little benefit is because their skills cost significantly more to cast with AMP. If you go to stormbreakers on an I/L you still get full MP back with every hit, so its all about finding the right ratio. You could also buff the MP Eater % on each mage as necessary. I/L may need an extra 10% proc chance to make it consistently beneficial.