Phoenix

spawn increase with non afk party members

dugtrio

with the exp split change i noticed an oversight due to maps usually dont have enough spawn to fit big parties.
if you have a high enough level difference in a party it would change the exp to favor the highest kill count player in terms of exp, which it should, but
in certain scenarios where you have a big party and some platforms dont have that much spawn, that player on the low spawn platform will suffer from both low kill rate and low leech exp due to the exp split lowering the leech exp.
this causes that player to get worse exp per hour than lower number player parties, since in lower player count parties, a single player would have a larger portion of a map.
im suggesting a system that increases spawn (preferably in the lower spawn point areas of a map if possible) with higher party counts

4 man = +1 mob
5 man = +2 mobs
6 man = +3 mobs

note* afk flagged players will not count towards this system

no?
vanilla spawn increase is by any player, and you would need half the amount of mobs as players to get any spawn increase, which would be impossible with no mules
vanilla spawn increase is also not affected by afk flagged since that didnt exist, which you would need on phoenix so people wont pay people to be in a map
its the same concept as vanilla spawn increase as it does increase spawn... but i would argue that before the skele mini dungeon released, kishin was the only thing that made big partys in skele viable.
i have seen this lack of spawn in one platform in other maps other than skele in this patch, where one person would just get really low spawn on his platform while the other players have good spawn