Phoenix

App force my 60hz monitor to 240hz after alt+tab

Question

Hi support team,

When I'm trying to change the game resolution to be displayed in a full screen mode, the game suddenly force my 60hz monitor to 240hz which is so weird and the monitor can't support it so I can't play on full screen.

If I change my resolution  to 800x600 and playong the game windowed it works fine as long as I dont switch for anotehr window and teh whole screen become so big that I can't do anything else while playing.

I tried everything and nothing works, I don't have this problem  on another computers and I also couldn't find solutions anywehere on the internet as it sems like more peopel had same issue with other games and no1 coudl solve it except one thread that suggested to change the resolution in the config files - which doesn't even exist for this game so I wonder how could I fix this bug!

I have Nvidia gtx 970 and another 144hz monitor as second display.

when my 144hz display chosen as teh main window - the alt + tab works perfectly!!  but when I switch to my secodn to monitor to be my main , this weird refersh rate bug happend and I can't play it like that.

If nothing could be done then i'll just switch my monitor places physicaly but it will be a pain in the ass and will make so much mess.

Thanks you very much.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet