Phoenix

changed font

sirNeptune

Question

One day, the font of the game (all the fm's stores' names and chatting fonts) has changed only on my screen. (I downloaded the game to another laptop and the font there is the original one).

I tried to re-download the game, but that hasn't helped.

anyone knows how I can change it to the original one?1024290481_Screenshot(53).thumb.png.8ae4b06eb67183f87a3ec255d916c2c5.png

2 answers to this question

This used to be a desirable change to the game. It was achieved by deleting default fonts until Windows used the one you wanted, usually Lucida or Verdana to differentiate I from l. Based on what you have posted, Arial is not present as the default font on your pc, and Windows used its italic variant instead, which is a separate ttf file. Try putting Arial back on the problem pc if it is not already present. If it is, see what you can do about default font selection, as this is occurring at the OS level and has nothing to do with Phoenix settings.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bellocringe said:

This used to be a desirable change to the game. It was achieved by deleting default fonts until Windows used the one you wanted, usually Lucida or Verdana to differentiate I from l. Based on what you have posted, Arial is not present as the default font on your pc, and Windows used its italic variant instead, which is a separate ttf file. Try putting Arial back on the problem pc if it is not already present. If it is, see what you can do about default font selection, as this is occurring at the OS level and has nothing to do with Phoenix settings.

you were right. it had to do with the OS. for some reason the register of the Arial font has disappeared, but I just solved it!

I had to import it back to my register and now it is back to normal Arial.

thanks a lot 

• Like 1