Phoenix

Limit amount of mules

SHA2048

I do understand everyone that has mules and are afraid that they'll lose their efforts if they are limited.

What real old school would look to me related to mules;
-Blocking channel as one person to prevent others from PQing with mules shouldn't be a thing.
-To me everything related to multi clienting should be removed.
-Buffing yourself with alt accounts should be get you blocked from the game for a while. 

Thus priest mains seem pretty worthless minus for Zak run.

The reason I think this way is that I value the real og game play experience more where you actually had to find other players to fill in the gaps. (I'm also responsible for creating HS-Mule that I would multi client on, I believe its related to peer pressure because most have one)

• Like 3

OPQ glitch I remember was only thing that people actually worried about getting banned for and that was only like in first half of the channels. Forgot wtf the logic was but hey you want old school experience those are all yet.

Not to mention all the complains in this thread are infinitely worse back in gms back then too. KPQ and LPQ were constantly all taken with a dozen party fighting to get in. People camping out KPQ bonus for the full 30 mins. People rushing LPQ, your party split because leader missed so they go off to find better leader lol. In fact this whole mule situation is actually simulating old school gms for people. Should get Arnah to code some bots to compete with people for kpq and lpq spots to make it a more authentic experience lol. Also code some bots to fill out all the farming spots too because that's also an authentic gms experience of having to ks people for spots or get ksed. Gotta get that "true" old school player experience right?

Edited by SoZettaSlow
meant orbis glitch not orbis rush
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

No, 7 FM is not a lot. That is your subjective opinion.
Also, what exactly is a "fake shop"?

Everyone you asked about MM said it was nasty? Maybe because they weren't able to get it because they were low level so they were emotionally charged. I know the feeling very well.
Sure it sounds convenient but that isn't proof. Where are you getting this idea I have mules at mm? Like just give me any reason lol. You are probably seeing random ppl and thinking its me... Ask arnah if i have any mules at mm/zmm.... you are creating a fantasy in your head when the reality is right in front of you.
Yes, I mm/zmm very often... no i dont use mules, i manually keep timers and run around hoping nobody sniped them.

I thought that was the whole purpose of this thread and the forum? To facilitate discussion...?
I get that this is an important issue for you but there's no need to waste time attacking people lol... just stay on topic jesus man

I agree with Alucard... I get that "OG" feeling that you and many others want... but I also agree with SoZettaSlow.. i mean neither are WRONG... its SUBJECTIVE what is really nostalgic/OG.
We are just gonna continue circle jerk trolling in this thread about what we believe to be the "correct" way to play old school maple.

If there is a SPECIFIC issue then let's TRY to discuss the issue w/o insulting each other or using passive aggressive wording so as to trigger people. (i prob do this tbh lol)

Edited by techno1004
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this after finding out you can easily get 1m exp/h at squids with a cleric and mules in your party. Ban or limit multiclienting please already, just makes people not want to play the server. We need to address this issue.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...