Phoenix

@Arnah Make pianus worth doing

Yaoi

Add other drops to it's loot table that are even worth killing him for. His best drop was the level 90 axe but those drop off himes. 

examples: Black Mamba/Casters, Kage/Codar, Metus/Casacrow

Edited by Yaoi
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

i dont think pianus should have better weapon drop than it has currently because its the only boss when u dont lose when you die , you can just renter like nothing happened  , and can do more than twice a day .
i do think it can have some changes to it but in another sense than drops . 
maybe have a once a day repeatable quest which gives some rare scrolls like cape dex/luk/str/int 10% and oa luk/int 10% , and some elixirs / power elixirs so u can be unlucky as well. 
(basically like the bmm quest but for rare 10% scrolls )
with this i think it wont be as overpowered and a camped boss as if we were to add the good lvl 90 weapons as drops , but it would still be done every once in a while and encouraging to do with a party exactly like the bmm quest . 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, dugtrio said:

i dont think pianus should have better weapon drop than it has currently because its the only boss when u dont lose when you die , you can just renter like nothing happened  , and can do more than twice a day .
i do think it can have some changes to it but in another sense than drops . 
maybe have a once a day repeatable quest which gives some rare scrolls like cape dex/luk/str/int 10% and oa luk/int 10% , and some elixirs / power elixirs so u can be unlucky as well. 
(basically like the bmm quest but for rare 10% scrolls )
with this i think it wont be as overpowered and a camped boss as if we were to add the good lvl 90 weapons as drops , but it would still be done every once in a while and encouraging to do with a party exactly like the bmm quest . 

Hmm, I actually do think that's a good incentive to even bother killing it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

BUMP

Mushmom > Ilbi and scrolls
Zombie Mushmom > Ilbi and scrolls
Blue Mushmom >  Daily BMM Quest
Crog > Hwabi and scrolls
HH> Late Game Weps
Pap > End game Cape
Zakum > End game Helm & Weps

Pianus > Pots, lv90 axe  (KEKW)
Black Crow > Sabot (Slippers), hella 30% scrolls but not available here. (KEKW)

If Himes/94th map/Newts can be nerfed, can Pianus & Black Crow be buffed similar to PAP?

• Like 2

On 10/13/2020 at 8:05 AM, dugtrio said:

well manon and griffey can drop lv100 weapons

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 6:10 PM, Arnah said:

Interested just need to figure out drops.

Also have some dark scroll drops that I can convert and move(or just keep in 2 areas?) around from other mobs/bosses if needed

Arnah, possible to make Black Crow viable too? Maybe adding Devil Sunrise and 60%/10% instead of the dark ones to the drop table too since Stonetooth may or may not be included.