Phoenix

Archer Skills bugged

Trashman

@All archers,

Ive noticed that skills that have percentages in regards to archers do not have anywhere near the percentage in practice. For example, power knockback  with 40% rate and bow with 55% rate should give you 95% knockback rate, but in reality only knocks back enemies half that, if lucky. Silver Hawk at 95% stun rate seems to stun at near 100% of the time, or never. I will get 10+ stuns in a row, or 40 misses in a row. Arrow bomb only has a 60% rate, and we all know 60% doesnt fully mean 60, so i never gave the bomb that much thought. But seeing hawk and knockback, im led to beleive that arrow bomb is probably bugged as well. Arnah, if you could look into this, Im sure archers in server would greatly appreciate it. Knockback and arrow bomb are one thing, but without hawk, it becomes nearly impossible to train at scuffed newts. 

thank you,

Trashman/Artemis

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trashman said:

For example, power knockback  with 40% rate and bow with 55% rate should give you 95% knockback rate, but in reality only knocks back enemies half that, if lucky

Sounds like the use of your additive rates is determined as false with your own testing. I assume you thought it was additive due to the misleading skill description.

1 hour ago, Trashman said:

Silver Hawk at 95% stun rate seems to stun at near 100% of the time, or never. I will get 10+ stuns in a row, or 40 misses in a row

Looks like a recent change with summons is the cause for this. I'm looking into why the issue is occurring and will push a hotfix later today.

Arrow bomb is working as intended. Arrow bomb is slightly special where if the attack doesn't knockback the mob, it has a chance to not stun. Which means it has two probability checks per mob hit in some cases.

• Like 2

+1 

while i play sniper on STDs,

i still remember i couldnt knock back them like 4-5times even with Power Knock Back Skill even with 95% Rates of it with 4-5 times.. this was not a very rare one, I couldnt knock back them in 1-2 times of using PKB almost 100%.

Well yeah i think theres sth wrong with it

Edited by Louis
  • Like 1

Thank you arnah. Yea I did think the knockback rate was additive, so kind of sad to hear that it isn't. Arrow bomb I didn't test, but if you say its good, then no problem.

The hawk is my primary concern at the moment. Seems to be related to when I summon. Sometimes when I summon, it's good almost every hit, and other times it hits none, almost like the % of stun is reversed until I re summon. I hope you find what's going on there. Thank you

Trashman

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Trashman said:

Thank you arnah. Yea I did think the knockback rate was additive, so kind of sad to hear that it isn't. Arrow bomb I didn't test, but if you say its good, then no problem.

The hawk is my primary concern at the moment. Seems to be related to when I summon. Sometimes when I summon, it's good almost every hit, and other times it hits none, almost like the % of stun is reversed until I re summon. I hope you find what's going on there. Thank you

Trashman

Summons should be fixed already since I commented about pushing the hotfix in #support and I haven't seen any further issues from it since.

• Like 1

Another bug:

When a mob gets stunned by bomb arrow if you get close enough and the attack comes out by hitting the mob with your bow and not your arrows, it takes the stun effect away, when it should not take it out.. 

I dont know if this is a bug but most of other servers when you do that the stun effect does not stop like it does in phoenix..
pls fix ❤️