Phoenix

Buffing lesser contested maps

DannyAmeri

If 94th, Himes and Newts are nerfed in some way or another because of it being OP/popular in a pure 1x hardcore server.

I think other lesser contested maps like Deep Ludi, Deep Dungeon (Drakes Meal's Table/Tauros/Kargos) and Fire Boars etc, should be buffed as well? (Better Spawn Rate/New Drops)

@Kradia has spoken about this before but the thread was kinda left hanging. (Regarding adding new scroll drops into lesser contested maps)

Can it be input in one way or another to test it out? 

TLDR;

If OP maps = nerfed

shitty maps plz buff if possible.

• Like 1

I don't know if Deep Ludi (deep referring to the warped/forgotten path 3-4 and their associated hidden streets) needs a buff - to me it seems like it should be the standard for what a set of varied and decent maps is. The only exception I can think is the Ghost Pirates map, which is just too sprawling and polluted by the Buffoons that spawn up top to be any good, in addition to the mob itself being kind of lackluster. I do think some enemies need buffs across the board though, I mean look at how garbage the exp rates are for enemies like Clocks and Buffoons. There is no good, logical reason that these enemies have such piss-poor exp per hp compared to the enemies in level brackets just before and after them.

Aside from vikings, deep ludi is rather weak in terms of exp and loot now that leafre is released. dgps are only hunted for steelies(and why go there when vikings drop ilbis), grims are easily the worst deep ludi map because of the really lackluster spawn, and phantom watches arent that much better. And warped/forgotten path 1-2 are just so trash why even go there? considering arnah's balancing habits he likely wont do something like this (disappointingly) but its nice to try asking and think about, especially when the exp meta is literally gobies and leafre provides just about every weapon drop for endgame players.