Phoenix

v52 bugs/errors/questions

DannyAmeri

Errors/Bugs/Questions not been acknowledged :

1. Pet Loot

Not looting consistently.

2. Anti-Leech

Not sure whether this is part of anti leech or its bugged. Not able to get full exp when your training partner(s) are not getting exp.

3. Mob kills

Mob kills disappeared from @stats.

4. 2 "Weapons" added to Black Crow.
Might have unintentionally not specify what are the 2 Weapons added to Black Crow. 

5. LPQ/OPQ
Might have unintentionally not specify how are LPQ/OPQ pots adjusted.

Errors/Bugs been acknowledged :
1. Hak (From Mulung to Herb Town)

2. CPQ not added.

On 3/27/2021 at 12:26 AM, DannyAmeri said:

Not looting consistently.

After some digging up of 2008 posts this seems like a client bug. No current plans to release a client update to fix this but will have to see. V53 can just get pushed a bit ahead instead.

Not sure whether this is part of anti leech or its bugged. Not able to get full exp when your training partner(s) are not getting exp.

Currently intentional. Tried to describe that behavior in the feedback post but I didn't go in detail on specific scenarios so I guess most missed that.

Mob kills disappeared from @stats.

Also intentional for now. If released back I'll likely only do the past month of kills. Not entirely sure on my opinion of this and the possible loss of motivation due to seeing the information.

Might have unintentionally not specify what are the 2 Weapons added to Black Crow. 

I'd like to keep it hidden until killed. Easy enough to guess in the meantime.

Might have unintentionally not specify how are LPQ/OPQ pots adjusted.

The weight of them was reduced and the extra 80 pot option was removed. In the end they should be less common but still the highest probability.

I mentioned CPQ wasn't going to be in this update but I didn't specify it again in the v52 patchnotes which might be the cause of confusion?