Phoenix

Essence of Zakum

Kradia

A while back, I was jokingly playing with this idea. I thought it would a really cool addition, so we can get to wear other hats than the Zakum Helmet.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c20b8354b83077b55e859da8c03acef0.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.674501292bbd0b258161a143d6038e14.png

Basically, if the Essence of Zakum orb passes, the exact stats of the Zakum Helmet are transferred to the helmet. 
The orb could be untradeable and should be allowed to be used on any helmet in the game.

The orb could replace one of the five rolls for the Zakum Helmet to drop. That means a total of 4 helmets and an orb could potentially drop. I imagine this would also make the orb slightly more desireable than the Zakum Helmet, so a market surrounding this item would be created. It would spice things up a little bit, in a good way.

Obviously, the orb should probably look a little better than the one I ended up using. I was rushing it a little, so it doesn't look amazing.

Edited by Kradia
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

I think it's a nice idea but if Arnah implements it I rather just to have an entire anvil look if possible, zhelm is an ugly hat after a while but so are a lot of other equips.

My character looks like crap without nx but I wouldn't mind switching to an anvil'd look.

It also adds some value to so many random equips that we have.

• 2 months later...

I like this idea, also make it 90% chance success rate and if it fails the helmet is destroyed at a 100% rate. Indirect nerf to helms without changing the lvl requirement. I also think normal helmets should still drop with their normal stats but with a much lower rate.

Edited by sewil

• 1 month later...