Phoenix

Crimsonwood keep questline is bugged for me

RickSenchez

Question

hi, im trying to do the crimsonwood keep questline and after i finished "finding jack" quest i got disconnected.
now i dont have any quests open from jack or subani and when i talk to then they log me off after the first dialog

they next quest up in the questline is not available for me to open. ( "the right path")
i think it maybe has something to do with this quest that i have but i cant forfit it
image.thumb.png.ccad6e1f8c648bc5021e221da5ca0c7e.png

arnah can you somehow reset this quest for me?

2 answers to this question

Show your available quest list for masteria. You must be missing something in the questline. For the quest you mention you need to get the map from another part in the questline which according to the DB you haven't started.

Also, some of the CWK quests require other quests from NLC(Jack and Elpam usually) to be complete also

image.png.e389c646610ea8501dc82e17a5b965cc.png

thanks for the replay

i competed jack and elpam quests.

and when i started the "finding jack" quest i went to see jack and it seemed to be going good but then the quest finished and it seemed like i got the "map" but i disconnected and got nothing.
now i cant repeat the quest and i dont have the map. and every time i talk to subani or jack i get disconnected

i think this is the quest that i completed and then got disconnected

ללא שם11.png

this is the msg im getting right before i get dc

ללא שם111.png

this is what i get from talking to john, the first quests i completed twice already so i dont think completing it again would make a difference  

if i choose the second option i get disconnected after one dialog =\ 

ללא שם1111.png

this is the dialog then i get disconnected 

ללא שם11111.png

***** ok sorry the first quest was different i completed it and now i can continue the questline 😃

thanks for the help!

Edited by RickSenchez