Phoenix

Make boat rides shorter

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely disagree. The wait for boats and lack of fast travel is what gives old school maple that nostalgic feel. It aids immersion and also encourages player interaction. If I want to fast travel, I'll play modern maple where everything is stupid easy. 

Edited by Nexon

The only thing I don't like is when you barely miss the boat and you have to wait 10mins before actually getting the next boat to depart (5mins for boat to come back, 5mins boarding, then it starts).

This part right here could be shortened, something like the NLC subway wait for boarding.

But I understand how good it is to meet people on boats but it's not really common already.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Nexon said:

Absolutely disagree. The wait for boats and lack of fast travel is what gives old school maple that nostalgic feel. It aids immersion and also encourages player interaction. If I want to fast travel, I'll play modern maple where everything is stupid easy. 

most ppl afk as soon as they get on boat
I think if pop was higher then yeah I agree it could encourage interaction

On 3/31/2022 at 4:00 AM, D4wdl said:

The only thing I don't like is when you barely miss the boat and you have to wait 10mins before actually getting the next boat to depart (5mins for boat to come back, 5mins boarding, then it starts).

This part right here could be shortened, something like the NLC subway wait for boarding.

But I understand how good it is to meet people on boats but it's not really common already.

yeah that would be nice too, like board whenever

• 8 months later...