Phoenix

Fix Skills like Summon Dragon Skill + Mastery skills.

Emperor

Hey, first suggestion here.

1. Please fix Summon Dragon, i can't see it attack when the priest use it, it's looks so weird when i see dmg coming from somewhere on the map(?????)

2. Mastery skills, i cannot see the afterimage that the players got.

i think it's really look cool when you can see the mastery of the other players, then you know who did 19 and who did 20 and etc.

it's not game changing so much.

Happy Mapling!

8 hours ago, Emperor said:

2. Mastery skills, i cannot see the afterimage that the players got.

Can you say for what job/skill? It seems to work properly for some of the classes that have it but a couple don't.

And last I checked, nothing I did would fix summon attacks when attacking on the right I think? but I can look at it again soon.

8 hours ago, Arnah said:

Can you say for what job/skill? It seems to work properly for some of the classes that have it but a couple don't.

And last I checked, nothing I did would fix summon attacks when attacking on the right I think? but I can look at it again soon.

Hey, thanks for answering fast.
1. yes, i talk about basic attack, you cant see the mastery hit of the other player... i talk about it(take it as a example:
6F0gDEY.png - Axe Mastery LV 0
4DYroKl.png - Axe Mastery LV 29
RIBT4ts.png - Axe Mastery LV 30

(https://imgur.com/a/tPhwZJT - if you cant see images)

i think, all the 2nd jobs don't have that... i mean, if i see someone attack, and he's lv 100+ it's looks like he got LV0 MASTERY and not LV30 or 29-
the only one who not have that is Mage's, Wizards, Clerics.

and about the dragon, the priest can see him attacking, but the other players cannot, it's really strange and weird to see him fly and done nothing when he actually does.
Please fix those before update 😞