Phoenix

Phoenix is gone from the gtop100 list, voting not working either

bolo

Question

I have turned adblock off for gtop100 and the Phoenix main site, nothing doing. I have also tried inputting altered versions of the link used by the vote button, nothing doing.

I have already successfully voted once (02-08-2021 as shown on my account info).

update: I have just finished reading the "pingback voting" page on the gtop100 website, and I now realize this is likely something on my end (involving cookies or whatever), more at 11

upupdate: I now realize that there is a login function for the gtop100 website, but I am certain that I did not create an account for that site for the first time I successfully voted.

Edited by bolo
I've gained quest knowledge.

5 answers to this question

dCIan4a9Su.png

MbLMnniHna.png

I probably should give a bit more information outside of discord on this topic.

But the general idea is PayPal got told we are profiting off a game that isn't ours to profit off of and limited my account until I removed the purchase page which I complied with instantly.
Then for some reason GTOP was being warned they can't host our website due to a page I've already removed. I haven't gotten a reply back yet but I'll be emailing him about it again tomorrow. Why only Phoenix and non of the other servers I know had issues with paypal? I, nor GTOP can answer that.

• Thanks 1

Good to know you've been on it the whole time, I haven't actually joined the discord server yet so I just decided to post here.

It would be quite the coincidence if this was the first time this sort of thing has occurred, as this incident coincides with my freshly joining this server and utilizing the vote function successfully.

further evidence to the fact that everything i touch starts to die

I 100% believe original 4 classes maple was superior to the current abomination iteration Nexon has going on right now, balance issues and exp curve included (HP washing makes me gag, however). That being said, it is still a matter of weighing one opinion against another when one asks at which point was Maple Story at its best.

But the constant vac hack bots overrunning typical training spots on multiple channels? Receiving the lovely "you have been banned for the hack reason" message when you are playing the game legitimately, while simultaneously knowing that ACTUAL VAC BOTS never receive the same lovely message? Running the risk of being banswept as a legitimate player just because you accidentally spent a few moments too long in the same map as a vac bot only to be denied ban appeal despite an obviously erroneous system?

Hard for me to imagine what would be a more unfavorable situation: Nexon trying their damnedest to fix everything and facing constant failure, or Nexon simply refusing to give their little golden goose the attention it requires out of sheer apathy.

this digresses from the main purpose of this post but my original concern has been answered by Arnah and i do not know how to close the thread accordingly