Phoenix

Door Issues

SHA2048

I need more information like the map its used in, if in party, first time using it in that party or map, is the person spawning incorrectly you or a party member, does replacing the portal fix it?

Also knowing what party member index the door creator is might be important.. Not entirely sure if the order shown will be accurate with the order the server recognizes but the leader will always be index 0.

All maps throw people somewhere in the map, but it's most noticeable in maps like the door to zakum, where people will spawn below the map.
Replacing the portal does not seem to fix it, Don't know about the position in the party.  also should note that it is not consitent 😕 Sometimes if you use a scroll to nearby town after you fall out of the map and get in the same portal you will spawn correctly, and sometimes you will fall out of the map again.

I found an issue where on 3rd person you would see the player spawn in the incorrect position and after a bit fly to the portal. I also had an issue(which looks like what you reported) where I spawned in what looked like a previous position of my door? But I was only able to reproduce it once so far and I'm not sure if the other issue being fixed changes it(The issues seem separate though).

• 1 month later...

Despite people not properly replying to this post despite it definitely still existing. I've since done more testing and was able to reproduce it constantly. I still don't know why what I currently have doesn't work but I found a workaround which'll be put in on April 1st update.

I also opened PHOEN-398 for me in the future to look into why the previous proper way didn't work and requires a workaround.

• Thanks 1